If you are asking...What is a life coach...you might look at the ICF's classic definition of, "Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential." You could state, that a coach is someone who helps others in reaching goals but it is so much more than that. According to editor Robert Pagliarini, "a Manchester Consulting Group study of Fortune 100 executives, the Economic Times reports "coaching resulted in a ROI of almost six times the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality." Additionally, a study of Fortune 500 telecommunications companies by MatrixGlobal found executive coaching resulted in a 529% ROI." The Harvard Business Review noted that coaching is a billion dollar industry. Coaching is a proven method for change and it is not going away. Coaching has made its place in the personal development space. The field and the coaches just keep getting better.
5 Ways Coaching is a Proven Method to Expansion.
There are many ways coaching - whether life coaching, health coaching or divorce coaching, prove to be beneficial:
- Higher Thinking: Coaching causes higher thinking and creativity, which helps build necessary momentum and consistency; two keys in reaching expansion.
- Trust in Yourself: Coaching increases trust in oneself by taking small steps that build competence, confidence, consistency, and stamina.
- Transformational: Coaching is transformational which normally cannot be done on our own.
- Stay Focused: Coaching is how we stay focused via checking in and having a neutral partner who is focused on our success.
- Stop Circular Thinking: Coaching can stop the circular thinking and the cognitive distortions that cause repeated unproductive behaviors.
Is Life Coaching For You?
If you want to get more out of life, whether that be in your career, your own business success, personal life, personal relationships, self awareness, or stronger spiritual connections, life coaching can be the catalyst that has been missing. It is not just about achieving goals and tasks. Life coaching goes beyond the accomplishment of checking tasks off a checklist. Life coaching creates an ongoing transformation that infiltrates all areas of the human experience so that we can experience life at and in our most exuberant, fulfilled, and present state of awareness. Schedule your appointment here to learn more.
Does Coaching Work?
Clients who work with me state that they experience:
- Better, clearer, even more positive thoughts
- Much improved relationship with self
- Highly improved ability to remain in awareness
- Far better understanding of abusive relationships and how those relationships hold us
- A new freedom to be who they truly are all the time
- A new found courage, strength, competency, and confidence
- A happiness and giddiness they had forgotten
- Create not just better habits but rituals that provide them more reason and meaning than just good habits
- Learn the difference between motivation -- which does not last -- and structure/ritual that is more enduring
- Better clients, better life balance, better financials, better business and personal relationships
- Gain the tools and practices to achieve what they really want for themselves
- Inspiration, new exhilaration, more effective goal planning
- Discover new goals and aspirations they did not allow themselves before
- Reduced weight and keep it off for good
- Possibly reduce or even get off of some of or all of their weight related meds
- Receive new compliments often about how bright and shiny they look and seem (yes, people will notice)
Yvette The Coach M.A., CMLC, is a certified master life coach. Her counseling master's degree is in life, health and wellness coaching. Yvette The Coach helps clients move through 5 stages of change and transformation.
Yvette The Coach M.A., CDC is a certified divorce coach® specialized in confidentially helping accomplished divorcing women who are emotionally debilitated and feeling uninformed about divorce, and we turn that around so they can get back their fortitude, inspiration, and motivation to create their new life of optimal wellness.
Yvette The Coach M.A., CHC is a certified health program business developer helping stressed millennials and middle agers get back hope so they can gain health, mind/emotional wellness, and financial wellness to enjoy the optimal life they deserve.